There is no better time then now to protect yourself from unqualified or unlicensed contractors.
Make sure that your contractor has General Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance and that you are named as additionally insured on their policy. Obtain a copy before the work starts in case of an accident. Be sure that each trade-contractor on your project has this same protective coverage in place so that you are not held liable should an accident take place on your property.

Call or e-mail if you need any help.


Bill Kelly

Leave a Reply